Work From Home 100% of the Time!
Get Trained by a Top Producing Agent, Set your own Schedule, and No Income Limits! Build an Agency Opportunity!
Secured First Financial of Texas is an insurance broker that offers life insurance, mortgage protection insurance, and retirement products. We represent top rated companies that have been in business for more than 100 years. Don't miss an opportunity for a career you can be proud of with six figure compensation potential with no limitations. You can finally have a work environment that allows you to control your time and your life!
Description of insurance agent opportunity
- Life Insurance Agent Part-time/Full-time
- Income Range Average 55k to 100K first year, seasoned agents over 200K a year
- No Income Cap, 100% Commission/1099
- Work from Home 100% Remote or you can choose to meet with clients in person
- Looking for individuals that live in the following states: Texas, Arizona, Utah, California, Ohio, Georgia, Virginia
- Contact leads that responded to advertising. Set up time to meet with them virtually to discuss our suite of products (training provided).
- Track and report lead contacts, appointments, and applications to your manager.
- Manage your own schedule (manager will help guide you on this)
- Top Commissions Paid directly from Insurance Carriers
- Starter Leads provided for already licensed agents or if licensed within 30 days
- E&O Insurance provided to be appointed with Insurance companies
- Training - Live Weekly Virtual Training and access to library of trainings 24/7
- Dedicated Manager will help you with training, product recommendation, presenting, and advice
- Top rated products from insurance companies like: Mutual of Omaha, American General, American National, Aetna, Prudential, Pacific Life, American Amicable, and many others!
- Control of your schedule
- Build your own agency opportunities
- Additional Incentive Opportunities – Monthly, Quarterly, Annual bonuses, and trips!
- Life Insurance License required (Reimbursement program available)
- No felonies on record
- Willing to have a background check
- Age 18 and up graduated high school or equivalent
- Must be good with people, a self starter, and driven
- Honest, Trusty worthy, and Reliable
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S, we do not offer sponsorships
- Must have a reliable computer/laptop/tablet with internet connection
- Must be able to operate a computer and multitask many windows at a time
- For Licensing reason's, candidates must live in the following states: Texas, Arizona, Utah, California, Ohio, Georgia, Virginia
If you are interested in becoming a life insurance agent, schedule an interview below. We will send you an email where you can send your resume, once you've scheduled your interview.